Monday, April 4, 2016

hip to be square....or perhaps just hipster

As much as you care for someone...they'll always be blinded by someone else. And in these last 29 years I've noticed...no matter how they're image may be...if its false...there are secrets and intentions being hidden. Stop suffering. Sometimes there are people out there that enjoy you're suffering....just so they can come off asthe romantic.

No matter what the mask...it's always the same. A blog from 5 years ago...2.years ago...1 year ago...there will always be...her.

The only difference now? I've become so numb to the idea....I could really care less. I'm happy with myself. And acceptance...though to a whining -attention grabbing-wannabe romantic may seem foolish just so they can get the ever so victimfied image they're desperately wanting.....isn't sad. It's peace.

And to be honest. No one's worth you're life being crappy.


Peace . Just let me have my peace.

I won't let myself be dragged down again just because I care too much.

I have finally found my balance.

so.

let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment